Moved to http://steffxd.tumblr.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tomorrow is our last day of schoool!!!
I'm glad and sad that school's out :) :(
I'm glad cuz I'll be hw and quizzes free!! And I can do anything I want=)) Oh and I can also apply for a job!!
I'm sad naman cuz i'm gonna miss my new friends:( One of which is michelle! Grr I dont want you to move:( Just stay here!!! :(

Anyway, im excited for friday cuz my lunch buddies (ahahaha) and I will be going to grand china buffet to celebrate summer! Yeah, Baby! Ohh pampataba nanaman:)) I'm also excited for saturday because Sarah and I will be watching Zohan at amc:)) (im not sure where nga lang :]] )

Oh yeah! Thanks to Lorena for giving me the nokia usb thingy! And now I can upload pictures from my phone! Yay! :))




Nathan and I at Medieval Times :))





Happy Birthday Sarah!!! :)

0 comments: